LEADERSHIP AND COACHING
Safety Coaching for Mid-Level Managers and Supervisors
Many leaders within industry don’t fully understand the kinds of principles that must be used to help individuals and teams work safer on a regular basis. In fact, some leaders don’t quite know where to begin.
David Sarkus International has developed a set of global principles that any leader can use to help workers achieve their very best safety performance. These scientifically-based principles will help your organization move together through a common vision for world-class safety. Organizations that have engaged DSI in this type of support have reduced losses by more than 40% by using these principles and increased employee engagement by more than 30-fold!
Our safety coaching seminars make use of repetitive spaced learning for greater retention and everyday use by your key leaders, managers, and supervisors. Each seminar is delivered with a variety of learning techniques such as case studies, video, outside practice, and traditional classroom teaching.
Our highly interactive seminars include a number of key elements:
- Reinforcement techniques for optimal changes in employee actions and attitudes;
- Coaching techniques for redirecting at-risk behaviors;
- Relationship based techniques that lead to broader changes in attitudes and actions that impact quality, morale, and productivity;
- Coaching principles that lead to durable and long-lasting changes in
attitudes and actions — at work and away from work;
- Situation-based coaching for employees with varying degrees of
experience, skills, and, safety-related motivation; and
- Counseling and progressive discipline for resistant employees.
SPEAKING VIDEO — The Safety Coach®